<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20865766?origin\x3dhttp://behindthatmask-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Lights,Camera,Action!



♥ 24jan
Child of God

SAJC
09A05/10A05
scgs

Something To Impress



♥loves God!
♥loves singing & acting & dancing
♥RIA<3
♥always a DG baby
♥quadruple eyelids
♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky
♥fav colours orange,pink & white
♥fetish for dresses
♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday
♥half English half Chinese
♥going gaga over ice-cream
♥only eats red & purple gummy bears
♥has a red phone & an orange ipod
♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day
♥stars are more fascinating than the moon
♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse
♥obviously I am random
♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster
♥I don't bite

Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion

Take The Lead


abigail adele aeres ah liew alan alina alison alouis alyssa audris azidah baoxin beiyi jie bii brian candy caritas cassi charmaine pek cheng xin cherie cheryl chia cheryl yeung chin teck christopher christy clara clarice danitza daryl dennis elaine jie eleanor elias elizabeth fong elizabeth tan elyn eragon eric eunice esther lork esther low evelyn felice fervyn fred germaine grace hester hui mei hsienjuen iwan jade jane jaslyn jean jeanette jemimah jessie jia yin jinger joan joce joey chan jolyn joy julia jun horng kaile kai shi katrina liao kee jia kelly kelly soh kelly tay kelly wong kenneth kristabelle lailing leo liying maveric mei hui meiling meiting meixuan mevis michellina nadia natalie nelson patricia pearly peggy pei yu priscilla qiaohui jie qiu hui r'maine rachel ryan sabrina sacg sandra chan sara choong sean sherica shi hui shirley jie shi ying sibyl sophia sylvia jie sze kee tanat ting ting vanessa victoria vionna vivian eu vivianne lim whitley xian huan yang lu ye lun yokie yong ming yyann 1CO'05 2PE'06

I Say Scandalous


ShoutMix chat widget


Come On Baby,
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
Tuesday, December 16, 2008

pass me the game controller
Empty stage with nothing but this girl...
wearing her heart on her sleeve


Okay I am back, jumping happy. That dumb post had to be deleted 'cause I never wanna live in that, ever.

I think I should explore more first.

Stayed at Julia's humble little abode. Not. I love her house, understatement is that it's rather spacious, beautiful and stylish.

Weird little red guy came up to us while we're walking Duke to ask "can we make a friend?" I swear I was going to laugh out loud. (hahaha haha hahaha?) Julia said No Thanks and he turned, hang his head low and walked away.

PEEK CHERS:









i love Duke

saved one line from my dumb post:
"that was honestly disagreeable in my sense and stereotyping at hand. what the heck. you mean you all live by that?? that part, I hated the most."

hur hur I thought it was rather like, ohdear hoho I actually typed that? sounded pissed off huh.

I've been indulging in Nana's PSP (Mum said we could share, hah!) and I completed Metal Slug's missions (wth it was just walking and killing people) that violent blood-spewing game. HEHEH. and at Petros', Jessica lent me her DS Lite for some Supermario and Cooking Mama fun. it was like childhood Supermario craze again :) then Julia played Guitar Hero with me it was good man.

I feel so gamey.

omg I miss POKEMON and fighting gym leaders!!

I'm going to find my gameboy now, I mean gameboy sounds so noob and gay now with all those powerful beings like DS Lite, PSP, ipod touch.. but who cares. *after 2 hours of ransacking my storeroom* gahh my gameboy's 'start' button is screwed I can't play anything ):

I thought I would try a goodnight game.
Good Night SY, Sean, Brian, Ken, Teck, XH, WL(lol goodnight is our fav word), Yyann and everyone else.

yes yess LEVEL 2 now!! more Good Nights to come.